The World of
Two of my granddaughters attended this remarkable
school. They are the children of Tom and Diane Plefka. Caitlin graduated in 2005
and Kelly belongs to the graduating class of 2006 Both girls were accepted into
Marist High School in Honors classes.
The cover of the program for the school's fund
raiser pictures the graduating class of 2006. Kelly is at the bottom right.
The back cover of the booklet includes the rest
of the student body and the staff.
1. To cultivate, recognize, and respect the opinions and contributions of child,
parent, and teacher.
2. To provide a safe, nurturing environment for learning where individuality is
recognized and diversity is celebrated.
3. To provide instruction that encourages development of each child's practical,
cognitive, physical, social, and moral potential.
4. To present a curriculum that is intellectually stimulating and
5. To encourage initiative, self-discipline, critical thinking and creative
approaches to problem-solving.
6. To foster the values of good citizenship through community service, civic
awareness, and development of leadership potential.
Visit the school's web site at: